Dialogue SMS Target for Zendesk® helpdesk agents
How it works
Dialogue’s SMS target for Zendesk® Helpdesk is an internal one-way SMS connector that integrates with the Zendesk application. . This allows agents to set up SMS messaging alerts so that helpdesk and support staff can receive internal updates on ticket activity to their mobile phone.
Staff can monitor and track ticket or service updates when they are on the move and are away from their PC, browser.
SMS alerts does only support outbound SMS communication that is for internal use, however if you are looking for two-way messaging and updating your customers with SMS then add our SMS widget as this is designed for two-way external communication that easily integrates with your Zendesk application.
How to set up SMS Target
- Signup – at the end of the signup journey you will receive your custom URL Target and Message Attribute Name
- Within Zendesk application navigate to Settings -> Extensions -> Targets -> Add Target
- Create a Target using your custom URL (you can use the same URL to create additional Targets for sending SMS to different individuals or groups of cell phone numbers (just create a comma separated list)
- Navigate to Manage -> Automations and use the Notify Target option within your Active Automations
- It’s that simple!
Benefits of using the SMS Target service
- Create & automate SMS alerts for you and your staff
- Send alerts to multiple mobile numbers
- Receive updates directly to all mobile phones
- Monitor ticket activity on the move
- Track progress and view closed, solved tickets
- Simple & easy integration
- SMS is delivered to all mobile handsets
Get in touch for more information about SMS for Zendesk. Simply complete the online form
Local numbers for our 24x7 Support
International: +44 (0)114 221 6104
Australia: 1300 665 696
United Kingdom : 08700 790 400
United States: 4156321573